You can add a status to each budget document. There are three statuses such as open, approved and rejected in the InLoox PM by default.
For more information about budget status, see Create and edit a budget.
In the InLoox PM options you can change the budget statuses and add a new one.
Open the dialog box InLoox PM Options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Under Budgets click Budget statuses. On the right side you will see the Budget statuses area:
- Do one of the following:
- Add a new budget status by clicking New. In the Budget Status dialog box, in the New name filed type a new name. Select the Budget neutral control box, if you don't want to include the budget to the totals in the budget overview.
- Edit the already existing status in the Budget Statuses list. Choose one from the list and click Edit. In the Budget Statuses dialog box you can make you changes (see the first point)
- Remove the status from InLoox PM by clicking Delete.
- Click OK or Apply to save the changes in InLoox PM.
Effects of editing or deleting a budget status:
- The renaming of a status takes immediate effect in all relevant projects.
- On the deletion of a status the relevant budgets have no status until a user selects a new one in the project, on the budget page over the New Budget / Edit budget dialog box.