You can add related documents to the nodes of your mind map. So, authorized users have direct access to the relevant documents.
The document is only linked to the mind map but is not copied into the project.
- Open the Edit Node dialog box to add a document. Choose one of the following options to open this dialog box:
- In the group Node click Edit Node.
- Right click on the Mind Maps area and click Edit in the context menu.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Add a new document:
- Click Add.
Fill out the New Document dialog box with the required information.
For more information on how to add a document via the New Document dialog box, see Create and edit a document.
The added document is displayed in the node with a clip . Click this symbol to open the document. This document is also saved on the Documents page.
- Add a previously saved document from the Document page:
- Click the Arrow next to the Add button.
- In the drop-down list, select Link.
- On the Select Entry dialog box, choose a document and click OK.
- Open a document:
- In the Documents area, choose one document from the list.
- Click Open.
- Remove a document:
- Choose the document from the list in the Documents area that you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
You can link files with the InLoox PM project plan on your local computer or on a server. If you are a team member, specify the server path for the link to which all project team members have access.
For more information on how to add and edit the documents, see the category Documents.