Project Grouping | InLoox PM 7
Group the projects with InLoox PM 7 according to the different criteria. This feature makes easier the project management and allows project information to be found quickly.
Follow these steps below to group your projects:
Click the InLoox PM tab on the Outlook Ribbon and then Timeline.
In Outlook 2003/2007, click InLoox PM Folder in the InLoox PM Toolbar and then Timeline in the InLoox PM project list.
- On the InLoox PM Ribbon, on the Start tab, in the Timeline details group, click Group.
In the Group by dialog box, perform one or more of the following actions:
Group items by Choose a group field from the following groups: Start date, End date, Categories, Progress, Priority, Project number, Project name, Client or Fixed deadline.
Then, the projects will be grouped by the selected field.
- Ascending / descending Choose if you want to group in ascending or descending order.
- Then by You have the option to group by four fields.
- Show last group as row header This option creates a title column by the last group field.
- Click OK or Reset, if you don't want to save the changes.