You can save mind maps as templates to re-use them for other projects. You can save the template on your computer as well as to the InLoox templates gallery view.
You can manage mind map templates in the InLoox options: Manage mind map templates
1. Open an existing mind map.
2. Click on Export Template on the Template tab, to save the mind map on your computer. Choose one of the following formats in the drop-down-list:
For more information on how to re-use the templates later on see: Import a mind map template
1. Click on Save Template on the Templates tab.
2. Name the template in the new dialog box and click on OK.
3. The saved template can be accessed on the Templates tab in the InLoox templates gallery view: