InLoox PM 7 Web App allows you to print an existing project plan and offers a variety of outpur formats. You can adjust the print settings in the Print dialog box. In order to set the print mode you need, go through the following steps:
- Open an existing project.
- In the project, on the Start tab, in the Section group, click on Planning.
- On the View tab, in the Print group, click on Print. The Print dialog box will open.
- You can do the following things to adjust the settings:
- Choose a output format from the Name drop-down list.
- Click on Properties in the Printer area to change the paper size, output format or other settings.
- In the Print range area specify your prefered printing parameters: individual pages or sets of pages.
- Click OK.
Make sure that all necessary changes have been made before clicking Print. The document will be sent directly to the printer you chose after having clicked Print.