You can add the related project documents to the planning elements. So, these documents are available for all users. The procedure of adding a document is the same for an activity, a milestone and summary activity - all features are in the dialog box Edit of each planning element.
- Open the Edit dialog box of a planning element to add a document. Choose one of the following options to open this dialog box:
- Select one planning element from the planning list and then click Edit on the Edit tab, in the Edit group.
- Right-click on planning element from the planning list and click Edit in the context menu.
- Double-click a planning element.
- Click the Documents tab. Choose one of the following options:
- Add new document:
- Click New.
In the drop-down list, select Document.
For more information on how to add a document, see Create and edit a document.
Now, the added document is saved and will be also displayed on the Documents page.
- Add a previously saved document from the Document page:
- Click the New.
- In the drop-down list, select Link.
- On the Select Document dialog box, choose a document and click OK.
- Open a document:
- In the Documents area, choose a document from the list
- Click Download or double-click the item.
- Remove a document:
- Choose a document from the list on the Documents page that you want to remove.
- Click Delete.