After you log on an InLoox PM Web App project list on the Start tab is displayed. This project list provides you with various features and views for the effective project management. As a standard, you can see only those projects in the project list, that are accessible for you.
After login to InLoox PM Web App you see the Projects page, which is considered to be a home page. This page displays the project list overview. InLoox Web App provides all authorized users with a real-time project information. This web client enhances your project environment with powerful project management features and views.
On the InLoox PM Web App Ribbon you will find the following commands:
- Recent projects Displays a list of the projects you opened recently, organized by the project numbers. InLoox PM Web App saves ten projects maximum in this view. Click one item to open a project.
- Create new project Click New in the Project group.
- Open a project Choose an entry from the project list and click Open in the Project group.
Archive a project Use this command from the Project group to move the selected project ot the archive.
More information can be found under Project archive.
Delete project Remove the selected project by clicking Delete in the Project group.
The deleted projects can be found in the recycle bin.
- Refresh Via the Refresh command in the View group, all changes will be updated and the view will be reloaded.
Search and find projects Use the Filter command to quickly find the needed project.
More information can be found under Search and find projects in the Use filters section.
- Add more information to the project list Use the Choose Fields command in the View group to organize the project list by selected information.
- On the Choose Fields dialog box, click one field, e.g. Categories, and drag it into the column header.
- Reset the fields via Drag and Drop into the dialog box.
Recycle projects The recycle bin contains an overview of the deleted projects. When you delete the projects from the project list, the projects are placed in the recycle bin. This command is in the Tools group.
More information can be found under View, restore, or delete projects in the recycle projects view.
- Open InLoox PM options Click Options in the Tools group. Here you can change the basic settings for InLoox PM.
Views and reports of the home page or Projects page
The home page or Projects page provides you also with different views and saved reports. There are following views at the bottom, on the left side of the page:
Work Packages This view displays your personal work package overview or the packages of the project team. All open work packages are generated from the project plan.
More information can be found under category Work packages.
Time Tracking This view shows an overview of all project working times system-wide which you are allowed to access.
More information can be found under the Time tracking view.
Resources The visual resource overview displays the resource capability and work load. It integrates both project work packages from InLoox PM Web App and appointments from the Microsoft Exchange free/busy service.
More information can be found under the category Resources.
Contacts InLoox PM contacts contain information such as emails addresses, postal addresses or different telephone numbers of the team members. This view contains also the Outlook or Exchange contacts.
More information can be found under the category InLoox PM contacts.
Archive This overview shows you all archived projects.
More information can be found under the category Project archive.
Below the Ribbon you can find customizable views and reports-:
Views Here, you find a list of different views of the project list. You can also save new views or manage the existing ones. Choose whether you want to make it visible for all users or only for yourself.
More information can be found under Search and find projects.
Reports This list contains all saved reports that were generated in the Reports tab or directly in a project. With the push of a button, the report designer issues reports such as project summaries, budget lists, expense reports and plan/actual comparisons in a variety of file formats like HTML, PDF, RTF and many more. You can customize your personal report by data filtering.
More information can be found under the category Reports.
- Invite Invite changing or external project partners to InLoox now! via the command Invite in the top right corner. In the Invite colleagues dialog box type the email address of the person you wan to invite. This person will receive the email with the link to log in.
Buy now Click Buy now! in the top right corner to manage or buy more licenses.
In the Account Management Center dialog box you can change the existing subscriptions and add a new one.
- The command Buy now! is visible only for users with administrator permissions.
- The InLoox PM Web App help document can be used for InLoox now! All exceptions for InLoox now! are separately explained in the chapters.
The following features can be found in the project list:
- Open a project Double-click on one item in the project list or right-click on the item to open the context menu and choose Open Project... from the list.
Features in the context menu
The context menu provides you with almost all basic features that are also available on the InLoox Ribbon, such as New Project, Open Project Delete Project, Archive Project, Refresh. It has also such features as Expand and Collapse All Groups, Show Filter. Right-click on one of the projects in the project list to open the context menu.
- Choose Fields This feature sorts and organizes the project by the required data.
Information rules in the project list
- The critical projects are marked with a red point.
- CTRG+P Print the project list.