Learn more about our C# / .NET developer Pierre: Why Pierre came to InLoox, what connects him to San Francisco and which creative hobbies fascinate him apart from application development - all this you can read in our short interview below.
1. What motivated you to apply for a job at InLoox?
The topic of project management has already accompanied me during my studies in several courses. That's why InLoox was an opportunity for me to see and develop such a software in productive everyday work. In addition, the topic is so complex that you will never get bored.
2. What do you like most about the project management software InLoox?
I find it fascinating to have almost all the possibilities of project management collected in one place. Everything can be linked and planned in different ways - and this combined with a product like Outlook is in my opinion a real "game changer" when it comes to project management and planning.
3. Which project would you like to see accelerated?
All construction sites of MVV. It is incredibly annoying to change the usual routes every few weeks because a new construction site is being opened.
4. What profession did you want to pursue as a child?
I never had the THE career wish. It actually changed very often (from policeman to cook, judge and pilot...).
5. Who or what would you like to be for a day?
That's a difficult question... I'd rather stay myself. That's totally fine ;-)
6. What is your guiding principle or motto?
Simple but effective: fall down, get up, keep going!
7. What is your favorite place in Munich?
The Olympic Park! Nature, culture and people. It's just the perfect place when the sun is shining.
8. Where would you like to live if you had a free choice?
San Francisco. From the first second on I have been a huge fan of the city during my first trip to the USA.
9. What do you prefer to do when you're not helping InLoox customers?
I am very creative. I like to produce music from different genres, play the piano or program my own game, which I sell in my dreams for a lot of money.