Outlook may react slowly in combination with the InLoox add-in. This can happen particularly frequently if the Cached Exchange Mode is not enabled in Outlook. These performance problems may be recognized as follows:
- Outlook starts slowly
- Switching between individual views/folders is very slow
- Outlook reports "no response" after various actions in InLoox (e.g. saving a project, saving an e-mail)
To avoid these problems, we recommend that you enable the Cached Exchange Mode in Outlook. Please follow the following steps:
1. Click on File >> in the Info area: Account Information >> Account Information
2. The window for the Account Settings will open. Click on Change in the Email tab.
3. The window for the Exchange Account Settings will open.
- Enable the Cached Exchange Mode.
- A setting of 3 days is enough here - if necessary the setting can be increased at any time. This setting will increase the performance when searching in your emails, for example.
Submit a Ticket
Send us a support ticket.
Look for the answers in our knowledge center.
Look for answers to your questions in our support center.